Magnetic Flow Meters
Electromagnetic flow meters, also called mag meters or magnetic meters. Mag meter is ideal for wastewater applications, or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based. Accuracy over a wide flow range can be as good as ± 0.5% of flow rate or better.
Turbine Flow Meters
Turbine flow meter is the most popular equipment to measure inline flow electronically. Turbine flow meters measure the velocity of liquids, gases and vapors in pipes. Such as hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, cryogenic liquids, air, and industrial gases.
Vortex Flow Meters
Vortex flow meters are suitable for measuring steam as well as a variety of liquids and gases. Pressure and Temperature compensation ensure measurement accuracy.When we use them to measure steam or gas.
Ultrasonic Flow Meters
Ultrasonic flowmeters measure the fluid flow rate in a pipe. With the sound waves transit time principle to determine the flow rate. Ultrasonic flow meters, with easy installation, could be clamp on, handheld, and portable.
Mass Flow Meters
Mass Flow meters for all industrial flow measurement. Coriolis mass flow meters and Thermal mass flow meters. Coriolis Mass flowmeters are ideal for liquid flow measuring applications. And Thermal Mass flowmeters are for compressed gas applications.
Oval Gear Flow Meters
Industrial Oval Gear Flow Meters are positive displacement type volume meters. Sino-Inst offers High temperature and high pressure types oval gear flow meters for special use. Oval Gear Flow Meters are suitable for chemical fluids, like: fuel oil, water…
Differential Pressure Flow Meters
Differential Pressure Flow Meters, also called DP flow meters. Differential pressure flow meters consist of flow sensors and pressure/differential transmitters. Flow sensors are the important part of differential pressure flow meters. Like: Orifice plate, Venturi tube, Wedge, V-cone and Averaging Pitot Tubes.
If you don’t know which flow meter is right for you,
Contact us now.
We will offer you the suitable Flow Measurement Solutions !
- Mass Flow Rate and Volumetric Flow Rate: Key Differences and Conversion
- Top Guide to CO2 Flow Meters
- Ultrasonic Clamp on Flow Meter for Quick & Easy Measurements
- What Is a 4 to 20 Milliamp Signal?
- How to Choose the Right Heating Oil Flow Meter for Your Business
- Top 3 Flow Meters for Oil
- How to Choose the Right Oil Pressure Transmitter for Your Application
- Electromagnetic High Pressure Flowmeter | 0.6MPa-1.6MPa-6.3MPa-16MPa-25MPa-35MPa-42MPa
- SI-3151 DLT Differential Pressure Level Transmitter
- Gauge Pressure vs Absolute Pressure | Differences and Relationships
- Industrial Water Pressure Sensors | Selection Guide
- SI-3151LT Pressure Level Transmitter-Flange Mounting
- SI-3151DP Differential Pressure Transmitter – Capacitive
- How to calibrate a pressure transmitter? How often?
- 10 Point Guide! Selection of Pressure Transmitters