Electromagnetic flow meters, also called mag meters or magnetic meters. Mag meter is ideal for wastewater applications, or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based. Accuracy over a wide flow range can be as good as ± 0.5% of flow rate or better.
Turbine flow meter is the most popular equipment to measure inline flow electronically. Turbine flow meters measure the velocity of liquids, gases and vapors in pipes. Such as hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, cryogenic liquids, air, and industrial gases.
Vortex flow meters are suitable for measuring steam as well as a variety of liquids and gases. Pressure and Temperature compensation ensure measurement accuracy.When we use them to measure steam or gas.
Ultrasonic flowmeters measure the fluid flow rate in a pipe. With the sound waves transit time principle to determine the flow rate. Ultrasonic flow meters, with easy installation, could be clamp on, handheld, and portable.
Mass Flow meters for all industrial flow measurement. Coriolis mass flow meters and Thermal mass flow meters. Coriolis Mass flowmeters are ideal for liquid flow measuring applications. And Thermal Mass flowmeters are for compressed gas applications.
Industrial Oval Gear Flow Meters are positive displacement type volume meters. Sino-Inst offers High temperature and high pressure types oval gear flow meters for special use. Oval Gear Flow Meters are suitable for chemical fluids, like: fuel oil, water…
Differential Pressure Flow Meters, also called DP flow meters. Differential pressure flow meters consist of flow sensors and pressure/differential transmitters. Flow sensors are the important part of differential pressure flow meters. Like: Orifice plate, Venturi tube, Wedge, V-cone and Averaging Pitot Tubes.
- Checklist: Vortex Flow Meter Advantages and Disadvantages
- Application of Electromagnetic Flowmeter in Paper Mill Slurry Wastewater Treatment System
- SI-3051T Direct Mount Pressure Transmitter | Smart Capacitive
- SI-2088 Industrial Pressure Transmitter | Diffusion Silicon
- SI-90 Dynamic-High Frequency Pressure Sensor
- Oval Gear Flow Meters with Better Price |Advantages and Disadvantages
- Brewery Flow Meters for Beer and Wine | Electromagnetic and More
- SI-703 Diaphragm Pressure Sensor
- What Is the Difference Between Mass Flow Meter and Magnetic Flow Meter?
- SI-1318 Clamp Connection Sanitary Pressure Sensor
- Target Flow Meter Advantages And Disadvantages and Featured Applications
- SI-706 Combined Pressure and Temperature Transmitter
- Magnetic Flow Meter Troubleshooting| Manufacturer’s Guide
- SI-702 Ultra High Pressure Transducer | 0-100…..700-1000MPa
- What Is Turbine Flow Meter K Factor?