Featured Flow Meters
Electromagnetic flow meters, also called mag meters or magnetic meters. Mag meter is ideal for wastewater applications, or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based. Accuracy over a wide flow range can be as good as ± 0.5% of flow rate or better.
Differential Pressure Flow Meters, also called DP flow meters. Differential pressure flow meters consist of flow sensors and pressure/differential transmitters. Flow sensors are the important part of differential pressure flow meters. Like: Orifice plate, Venturi tube, Wedge, V-cone and Averaging Pitot Tubes.
Featured Pressure Sensors
A pressure sensor is a device that can sense pressure signals and convert the pressure signals into usable output electrical signals.
Sino-Inst supplies more than 50 kinds of pressure sensors. Measuring range -100KPa…0~5KPa…100MPa. Support customized high pressure 200MPa, 600MPa, 700MPa. Materials include SS316L, Titanium, Tantalum, Hastelloy C, etc.
Sino-Inst also provides high temperature pressure sensors. High temperature resistance 300℃~500℃~750℃~850℃~1200℃.
Support customization, support OEM.
Customized pressure sensors and pressure transmitters - used in special working conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, extremely low temperature, explosion-proof, and anti-corrosion.
Featured Level Transmitters
Level transmitter is an instrument that can convert the level signal into an electrical signal. Industrial Level Transmitters are suitable for continuous level and interface measurement of liquids and solids during processing and storage.
We at Sino-Inst offer various types of Level transmitters. Including radar, guided wave radar, hydrostatic pressure, ultrasonic, capacitive, float and other various measurement technologies. Level, interface and volume measurement for basic, challenging and extreme conditions in various industries.
- Top Explosion Proof Flow Meters for Explosive or Hazardous Areas
- What Is Temperature Compensation and Pressure Compensation for Flow Meters?
- Melt Pressure Transducers
- Differences Between Thermocouples: Type S, K, N, J, E, T
- T Type Thermocouple | Copper-Copper Nickel | Copper-Constantan Thermocouple -270℃~-200℃~350℃.
- Application Case: Mass Flow Meter Measures Lime Slurry Flow and Density
- Guide: Types of Mass Flow Meters
- Fluid Flow Sensor | Types and Product List
- What Is Variable Area Flow Meter?
- TYL Series Roots Gas Meter
- Liquid Roots Meter – Aviation, Marine, Oil System Flow Meter
- Rotary Flow Meter – Strong Adaptability to Viscosity Changes-DN20~DN100
- PD Flow Meter-Spiral Double Rotor
- Digital Gas Mass Flowmeter-Mass Flow Controller
- Rotameter Flow Meters-Metal Variable Area Flow Meters