Turbine flow meter is the most popular equipment to measure inline flow electronically. Turbine flow meters measure the velocity of liquids, gases and vapors in pipes. Such as hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, cryogenic liquids, air, and industrial gases.
Ultrasonic flowmeters measure the fluid flow rate in a pipe. With the sound waves transit time principle to determine the flow rate. Ultrasonic flow meters, with easy installation, could be clamp on, handheld, and portable.
Mass Flow meters for all industrial flow measurement. Coriolis mass flow meters and Thermal mass flow meters. Coriolis Mass flowmeters are ideal for liquid flow measuring applications. And Thermal Mass flowmeters are for compressed gas applications.
Industrial Oval Gear Flow Meters are positive displacement type volume meters. Sino-Inst offers High temperature and high pressure types oval gear flow meters for special use. Oval Gear Flow Meters are suitable for chemical fluids, like: fuel oil, water…
Differential Pressure Flow Meters, also called DP flow meters. Differential pressure flow meters consist of flow sensors and pressure/differential transmitters. Flow sensors are the important part of differential pressure flow meters. Like: Orifice plate, Venturi tube, Wedge, V-cone and Averaging Pitot Tubes.
- Steam Flow Measurement
- Insertion type flow meters
- Orifice Plate Installation Guidelines
- Installation Instructions for Electromagnetic Flowmeters
- Water Flow Measurement Solution-Ultrasonic Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Calibration & Recalibration
- Slurry & Sludge Flow Measurement
- High-Pressure Flow Meters
- Cooling Water Flow Measurement
- Industrial Nitrogen Flow Meters
- Industrial Nitrogen Gas Flow Meters
- Industrial Liquid Nitrogen Flow Meters
- Flowmeters for Cryogenic Fluids Flow Measurement
- Flow Meters for Domestic Water-Potable Water-Drinking Water
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter Technology