A pressure sensor is a device that can sense pressure signals and convert the pressure signals into usable output electrical signals.
Sino-Inst supplies more than 50 kinds of pressure sensors. Measuring range -100KPa…0~5KPa…100MPa. Support customized high pressure 200MPa, 600MPa, 700MPa. Materials include SS316L, Titanium, Tantalum, Hastelloy C, etc.
Sino-Inst also provides high temperature pressure sensors. High temperature resistance 300℃~500℃~750℃~850℃~1200℃.
Support customization, support OEM.
Featured Pressure Sensors
Featured Differential Pressure Sensors/Transmitters
More Pressure and Flow Measurement Solutions
- Featured Stainless Steel Pressure transducers | Best Price
- Liquid Nitrogen Pressure Measurement – Pipeline and Tank
- High Temperature Pressure Transducers|800℃~1200℃
- Fluid Pressure Sensors for Industrial Liquids Pressure Measurement
- Industrial HART Pressure Transmitters and DP Transmitters
- Top 3 Flow Meters for PVC Pipes
- Industrial Pressure Transmitters: 7 Sensor Principles and 4 Main Types!
- Pipe Flow vs Pressure – Relationship & Calculate Tools
- Top 4 Types of Pipeline Flow Meters-DN6~DN1000~DN6000
- Flow Measurement 101
- Pressure Transducer Troubleshooting: Expert Insights & Tips
- Fluid Pressure Guide: Static Pressure Vs. Dynamic Pressure Vs. Total Pressure
- Steam Pressure Sensor/transducer for Industrial Steam Measurement
- What Is Solvent Flow Meter? Industrial Selection Guide
- What Is a BTU Meter? | BTU Energy Measurement Systems
Need help ? Contact us now.
We will offer you the suitable Flow Measurement Solutions !