Stainless steel pressure transducers are suitable for detecting air pressure and liquid pressure in harsh media environments. Such as sewage, steam, mildly corrosive liquids and gases, etc.
For our stainless steel pressure transmitter, not only the wetted material (measuring diaphragm) is made of stainless steel, but the housing is also made of stainless steel. Can measure any range from -0.1~100MPa. Gauge pressure, absolute pressure and sealed pressure are optional. Signal output options are 4~20mA, 1~5V, 0~20mA, 0~5V, RS485\HART, etc.
Featured Stainless Steel Pressure transducers
Our Sino-Inst General Purpose stainless steel pressure transmitter adopts a stainless steel integrated structure. The built-in buffering and damping have undergone multiple aging and potting treatments. It achieves solid state and high stability, is easy to install, and has extremely high shock resistance, moisture resistance and impact resistance. Can be used for a long time in harsh environments.
Stainless Steel Pressure transducers with special parameters support customization of high temperature, high pressure, extremely low temperature and other parameters.
One of our customers needed a flange pressure transmitter to measure liquid level. Due to the particularity of the measurement environment, an all-stainless steel housing is required. Therefore, we customized a batch of stainless steel flange pressure transmitters for him. The parameters are as follows:
More solutions for pressure measurement
- Liquid Nitrogen Pressure Measurement – Pipeline and Tank
- High Temperature Pressure Transducers|800℃~1200℃
- Fluid Pressure Sensors for Industrial Liquids Pressure Measurement
- Industrial HART Pressure Transmitters and DP Transmitters
- Industrial Pressure Transmitters: 7 Sensor Principles and 4 Main Types!
- Pipe Flow vs Pressure – Relationship & Calculate Tools
- Pressure Transducer Troubleshooting: Expert Insights & Tips
- Fluid Pressure Guide: Static Pressure Vs. Dynamic Pressure Vs. Total Pressure
- Steam Pressure Sensor/transducer for Industrial Steam Measurement
- How to Choose the Right Oil Pressure Transmitter for Your Application
- Electromagnetic High Pressure Flowmeter | 0.6MPa-1.6MPa-6.3MPa-16MPa-25MPa-35MPa-42MPa
- Gauge Pressure vs Absolute Pressure | Differences and Relationships
- Industrial Water Pressure Sensors | Selection Guide
- How to calibrate a pressure transmitter? How often?
- 10 Point Guide! Selection of Pressure Transmitters
- High-Pressure Flow Meters
Stainless Steel Pressure transducers feature all-stainless steel housings for superior corrosion resistance. Can be used in salt spray, water vapor and other harsh environments. Stainless Steel Pressure transducers have undergone multiple stainless steel weldings to meet explosion-proof design requirements and can be used for a long time in harsh environments.
Our Sino-Inst Stainless Steel Pressure transducers support customization of various parameters, including: pressure range, mounting thread, wetted material, model output, overall size, temperature and other parameters. It is widely used in flammable and explosive situations in petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, hydrology, geology, shipbuilding and other industries.
If you need to purchase Stainless Steel Pressure transducers, or have related technical questions, please feel free to contact us!