Measuring the liquid nitrogen pressure and temperature places high demands on the sensor. The temperature of liquid nitrogen can reach as low as -196°C, which requires the temperature transmitter, pressure transmitter, and flow meter to work normally at -198°C.
Sino-Inst’s low-temperature pressure transmitters can effectively meet the pressure measurement of liquid nitrogen pipelines and liquid nitrogen tanks. The pressure of other cryogenic fluids can be measured. For example, liquid hydrogen, liquid oxygen, liquid helium, and other low-temperature fluids. Minimum -210℃.
Featured Pressure Transmitters for Liquid Nitrogen Pressure Measurement
Cryogenic Pressure Transducer for -210°C/-350°F Liquids | Model CPT-20SD1
SI-2088 High Temperature and Low Temperature Pressure Sensor
SI-804DP Small Differential Pressure Sensor
Liquid nitrogen application industries
Liquid nitrogen is widely used in many industrial fields. It mainly includes the following aspects:
- Chemical and petroleum industries: Liquid nitrogen is often used to provide a low-temperature environment for freezing and preserving chemicals. At the same time, it is also used in some chemical reaction processes as a means of temperature control.
- Electronics Manufacturing: In the manufacturing process of semiconductors and other electronic components, liquid nitrogen is used to provide a dust-free, temperature-controlled environment to ensure product quality.
- Food processing: In the food industry, liquid nitrogen is used to quickly freeze food, maintaining its freshness and taste. At the same time, it is also used in the food packaging process to eliminate oxygen and extend the shelf life of food.
- Medical and pharmaceutical: In the medical field, liquid nitrogen is often used for cryopreservation of tissue samples. In the pharmaceutical industry, liquid nitrogen is used during the production of certain drugs to maintain the stability of active ingredients.
- Metal processing: Liquid nitrogen is used in metal processing for cooling and heat treatment of materials, which can improve the physical properties of the metal.
During the transportation, storage and use of liquid nitrogen, liquid nitrogen pressure measurement can ensure the safety of the storage container. Flow measurement is used to control the supply of liquid nitrogen to ensure accuracy and efficiency in industrial processes. We at Sino-Inst also supply flow meters for the flow measurement of cryogenic fluids.
Featured Cryogenic Fluids Flow Meters
More technical support:
- High Temperature Pressure Transducers|800℃~1200℃
- Fluid Pressure Sensors for Industrial Liquids Pressure Measurement
- Industrial HART Pressure Transmitters and DP Transmitters
- Top 3 Flow Meters for PVC Pipes
- Industrial Pressure Transmitters: 7 Sensor Principles and 4 Main Types!
- Pipe Flow vs Pressure – Relationship & Calculate Tools
- Top 4 Types of Pipeline Flow Meters-DN6~DN1000~DN6000
- Flow Measurement 101
- Ultra Low-Micro Liquid Flow Measurement
- Use and Maintenance of Coriolis Mass FlowmetersOrifice Plate Installation Guidelines
- Slurry & Sludge Flow Measurement
- High-Pressure Flow Meters
- Cooling Water Flow Measurement
- Industrial Nitrogen Flow Meters
- Industrial Nitrogen Gas Flow Meters
- Industrial Liquid Nitrogen Flow Meters
- Flowmeters for Cryogenic Fluids Flow Measurement
In addition to liquid nitrogen, cryogenic fluids such as liquid oxygen, liquid hydrogen and liquid helium also have important applications in many fields. For example, liquid hydrogen, as an efficient energy source, is used as rocket fuel in the aerospace field.
For pressure and flow measurement of these cryogenic fluids, it is crucial. These measurements are not only related to the safety of storage and transportation, but also directly affect usage efficiency and cost control. Therefore, applications with liquid oxygen, liquid hydrogen and liquid helium also require the use of specially designed measuring equipment to ensure precise and safe operation.
In addition to supplying Liquid Nitrogen Pressure sensors, Sino-Inst also supplies cryogenic flow meters, thermometers, etc. If you need to purchase Liquid Nitrogen Pressure transmitter, or have related questions, please contact our sales engineers!