Cryogenic Pressure Transducer (Model CPT-20SD1) is a ultra-low temperature pressure sensor specially used for cryogenic liquid pressure measurement. Cryogenic Pressure Transducer is more widely used than ordinary cryogenic pressure switch and cryogenic pressure gauge.
Cryogenic Pressure Transducer Model CPT-20SD1 is used in aviation/aerospace/ships/liquid oxygen/liquid nitrogen/liquid hydrogen/cooling tanks/recommended agents/cryogenic storage tanks, etc., as well as in cryogenic scientific experiments.
Cryogenic Pressure Transducer Technical Parameters
|Pressure type||Absolute pressure, gauge pressure|
|Operating Voltage||5-15VDC (10VDC)/ 9-36vdc|
|Signal output||0-5vdc, 0-10vdc, 4-20mA|
|Zero output||±5%FS (typical)|
|Full load output||10mV, 20mV, 100mV option|
|Accuracy||±0.25% FS, ±0.5% FS (default)|
Normal temperature: 0.1% FS, 0.2% FS, 0.5% FS;
Low temperature: 0.5% FS% ~ 3% FS
|Operating temperature||-196℃～+125℃、-210℃/-350°F（especial)、-252℃, -260℃ can be customized|
|Low temperature zero drift||1 ~ 4% FS (full-temperature zone)|
|High temperature zero drift||1 ~ 4.5% FS (full-temperature zone)|
|Response frequency||> 1kHz or> 5kHz optional|
|Insulation resistance||≥ 100MΩ/50V|
|Safe overload:||150% FS (1.5 times full scale)|
|Limit overload:||300% FS (3 times the full scale)|
|Vibration||5 ~ 1000Hz, amplitude 2mm, X, Y, Z each to 30 minutes, the output changes less than 0.1% FS|
|Thread||M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12 × 1 or a designated|
|Measuring medium||Liquid oxygen/liquid nitrogen/liquid hydrogen, etc.|
|Waterproof level||IP65 or IP67 enclosure|
Cryogenic Pressure Transducer applications
- Cryogenic scientific experiments, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid hydrogen, liquid helium, etc.
- Pressure and low temperature measurement of cooling tanks, cryogenic storage tanks, propellants, etc.
- Cryogenic storage tanks for aerospace, aviation, naval vessels, etc.
Pressure measurement for more severe working conditions
- Pressure Transducer Troubleshooting: Expert Insights & Tips
- Fluid Pressure Guide: Static Pressure Vs. Dynamic Pressure Vs. Total Pressure
- Steam Pressure Sensor/transducer for Industrial Steam Measurement
- Industrial Fuel Flow Meters – Choose the Right one for You
- Gauge Pressure vs Absolute Pressure | Differences and Relationships
- Industrial Water Pressure Sensors | Selection Guide
- How to calibrate a pressure transmitter? How often?
- 10 Point Guide! Selection of Pressure Transmitters
- Ultra Low-Micro Liquid Flow Measurement
- High-Pressure Flow Meters
- Industrial Liquid Nitrogen Flow Meters
- Flowmeters for Cryogenic Fluids Flow Measurement
We at Sino-Inst are manufacturers of Cryogenic Pressure Transducer. Minimum temperature -196℃～+125℃, -210℃/-350°F. Suitable for pressure measurement of liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen and other low-temperature liquids.
We at Sino-Inst not only supply Cryogenic Pressure Transducer. We also have pressure transmitters for various special working conditions such as high temperature, high pressure, explosion-proof, and anti-corrosion. Support customization for you!
If you need Cryogenic Pressure Transducer, or have technical questions, please feel free to contact our sales engineers.
Cryogenic Pressure Transducer for -210℃/-350° F Liquids
Cryogenic Pressure Transducer Model CPT-20SD1, can be customized to -196℃～+125℃, -210℃/-350°F (especial), -252℃, -260℃. Used in aviation/aerospace/ships/liquid oxygen/liquid nitrogen/liquid hydrogen/cooling tanks/recommended agents/cryogenic storage tanks, etc., as well as in cryogenic scientific experiments.
Product SKU: CPT-20SD1
Product Brand: Sino-Inst
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 1599
Price Valid Until: 2029-09-09
Product In-Stock: InStock