SI-8051DG is a Monocrystalline silicon high accuracy differential pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.075%FS.
SI-8051DG uses highly stable monocrystalline silicon made of Germany’s advanced MEMS technology as the sensor chip. It has a built-in imported pressure measuring membrane box and signal output module to ensure the high stability and precision of the product. The measurement module is an overall fully welded structure. Combined with a high-precision microcontroller, after long-term aging and full-temperature temperature compensation, the performance of the product is stable and reliable, and can be used in open-air sites with harsh environments. At the same time, it can display pressure on site and clear zero points.
Features of Monocrystalline Silicon High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transducer
- Highly stable single crystal silicon sensor
- Explosion-proof structure meets harsh environments
- LCD liquid crystal display, passive migration
- High static pressure, high overload protection
- High accuracy, high stability performance
- Intelligent digital dedicated anti-interference circuit
- Anti-shock, anti-vibration, anti-electromagnetic interference
SI-8051DG Technical Parameters
|Performance Parameters||High-precision monocrystalline silicon differential pressure transmitter|
|Power supply||24V power supply|
|Output signal||4~20mA+Hart protocol|
|Measuring range||Any range within -0.1MPa~10MPa|
|Pressure type||Gauge pressure, Differential Pressure|
|Comprehensive accuracy||0.075%FS, 0.1%FS optional|
|Zero temperature drift||±0.03%F.S/C|
|Sensitivity temperature drift||±0.04%F.S/C|
|Long term stability||±0.1%F.S/y|
|Electrical connections||Waterproof joints, stainless steel explosion-proof joints|
|Measuring medium||Oil, water, gas and other media compatible with 316 stainless steel|
|Process connection||Threaded connection|
Monocrystalline Silicon High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transducer Applications
Monocrystalline silicon intelligent differential pressure transmitters are widely used in industrial fields. Including but not limited to the following areas:
- Fluid monitoring and control: In chemical, petroleum, water treatment and other industries, differential pressure transmitters can be used to measure the differential pressure in pipelines, thereby achieving real-time monitoring and control of fluid flow conditions. Our differential pressure flowmeters are all equipped with differential pressure transmitters.
- Liquid level measurement: By placing the differential pressure transmitter at the top and bottom of the liquid container, the differential pressure of the liquid level can be measured, and then the liquid level height can be calculated.
- Differential pressure monitoring: Monocrystalline silicon intelligent differential pressure transmitter can provide accurate pressure readings to help operators maintain the process pressure within a safe and optimal range.
- Process control: In automated control systems, differential pressure transmitters provide key input parameters for process control and optimization. This is particularly important in chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing and other industries.
- Temperature compensation: The differential pressure transmitter can also be used in conjunction with a temperature sensor to improve measurement accuracy by compensating for the temperature effect in the differential pressure signal.
More High Accuracy Pressure Sensors
- Pipe Flow vs Pressure – Relationship & Calculate Tools
- Pressure Transducer Troubleshooting: Expert Insights & Tips
- Fluid Pressure Guide: Static Pressure Vs. Dynamic Pressure Vs. Total Pressure
- Steam Pressure Sensor/transducer for Industrial Steam Measurement
- What Is a 4 to 20 Milliamp Signal?
- How to Choose the Right Oil Pressure Transmitter for Your Application
- Gauge Pressure vs Absolute Pressure | Differences and Relationships
- How to calibrate a pressure transmitter? How often?
- 10 Point Guide! Selection of Pressure Transmitters
SI-8051DG Monocrystalline Silicon Differential Pressure Transducer is a new type of intelligent high-precision transmitter. Microprocessor-based electronic components that enable communication with field devices.
Monocrystalline silicon intelligent differential pressure transmitter plays an irreplaceable role in industrial automation and process control because of its high precision, stability and intelligent characteristics. They improve the efficiency, safety and reliability of industrial production.
Monocrystalline silicon differential pressure transmitters are also widely used in tank liquid level and pipeline flow measurement. Solve more problems for industrial process control. If you need to purchase Monocrystalline Silicon High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transducer, or have related application and technical questions, please feel free to contact our sales engineers!
High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transducer SI-8051DG
High accuracy differential pressure transducer with an accuracy of 0.075%FS. SI-8051DG Monocrystalline silicon DP tranducer measure within -0.1MPa~10MPa.
Product SKU: SI-8051DG Monocrystalline Silicon High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transducer
Product Brand: Sino-Inst
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 350
Price Valid Until: 2029-09-09
Product In-Stock: InStock