1. The VERIS verbal flowmeter can be used for flow measurement,
of various media such as liquid, gas and steam flow;
2.VERIS verbal flowmeter structure, small pressure loss, easy installation and disassembly, small maintenance;
3. Suitable for flow measurement of large pipelines and irregular pipelines;
4. The pressure loss is small
(compared with the orifice plate, only 5% or less of the orifice plate),
greatly reducing the power consumption,
and the energy-saving effect is remarkable.
5. Integrated structure, good set;
6. The pipe diameter adapts to a large range.
When the pipe diameter is larger, the plug-in structure is adopted,
and its superiority is more prominent;
7. Accuracy and long-term stability are good, the accuracy can reach 1%, and the stability can reach ±0.1%;
8. Multi-parameter intelligent transmission, full dynamic temperature and pressure automatic compensation.
Unaffected by pressure and temperature changes.
9. On-site instructions and remote transmission are compatible,
which facilitates system setup and network access.
10. Open digital platform, multi-purpose serial access.
1. The ranges ratio of 20:1
2. General pipe diameter: 8mm ~ 8000mm;
3. Measurement accuracy: ±1.0%;
4. Repeatability: ± 0.1%;
5. Working pressure: 0 ~ 40Mpa;
6. Working temperature: -100 ° C ~ 800 ° C;
7. Applicable medium:
air, gas, flue gas, natural gas, tap water, boiler feed water,
containing rot solution; saturated steam, superheated steam, etc.
8. Reference standards: ISO 3966-197, JB/T5325-1991, and GB/T2624-2006
9. Connection method:
plug-in flange connection, plug-in threaded connection,
pipe flange connection, pipe thread connection.
In addition to regular products, we support customization
|SI-3703-||Average flow sensor|
|Sensor style||P||normal type|
|Q||Ball valve type|
|ZX||Online plug type|
|TH||Spring lock type|
|Sensor structure||FT||Split structure|
|Installation method||1||Single-ended fixation|
|2||Double end fixing|
|Connection method||1||Threaded connection|
|3||Straight welded connection (for high temperature and high pressure)|