- Provides longevity, reliability and long term performance.
- Is designed in accordance to ASME and ISO standards and it offers the highest “As Built” accuracy
- Reduced pumping costs
- Provides lowest level of permanent pressure loss of any Venturi style, significantly less than orifice plates
- Durable solution for liquids, gas, steam and mixed media
- With minor modifications the SSL can be transformed into a bi-directional flow meter
- Easily installed in any position with minimal straight pipe requirements.
- Optional: RTD
|Pressure method||The upstream end uses the radial pressure to take the pressure, and the downstream part uses the throat to take the pressure.|
|Scope of application||Opening diameter ratioβ:0.4≤β≤0.7|
|Reynolds number range:2*10⁶≥ReD≥2*10⁵|
|Outflow coefficient c:c=0.985|
In addition to regular products, we support customization
Please Contact us for Model Selection.
Venturi’s are very useful when considering erosion and pressure recovery restraints.
Our Venturi meters can cope with a wide range of mediums:
from Gas, water, Chemical, Crude, Slurry to even high temperature Steam,
and can be used for many apllications,
such as irigation systems, metallurgy,
power stations, chemical industry,
water suply project, etc.