The SI-3704 Venturi Tube Flow Meter, also called Classical Venturi Tube,
is a Classical design differential pressure flow device.
The Venturi tube is used for the measurement of gas and fluid flow,
in which there is low pressure loss primary requirement.
According to type of production there are:
classical Venturi tubes with cast, or machined or welded confuter.
|Medium||Gas, water, Chemical, Crude, Slurry to even high temperature Steam|
|Connection||Flange connection, Butt welding|
- Provides longevity, reliability and long term performance.
- Is designed in accordance to ASME and ISO standards and it offers the highest “As Built” accuracy
- Reduced pumping costs
- Provides lowest level of permanent pressure loss of any Venturi style, significantly less than orifice plates
- Durable solution for liquids, gas, steam and mixed media
- With minor modifications the SSL can be transformed into a bi-directional flow meter
- Easily installed in any position with minimal straight pipe requirements.
- Optional: RTD
Water Flow Meter Types
Water flow meter types are: Electromagnetic (magnetic), Turbine, Ultrasonic, and DP. Coriolis and Oval Gear flow meters can also work for water flow measurement.