Turbine flowmeters are available in a variety of mounting styles including threads, flanges, and tri clamps.
Among them, the flange turbine flowmeter is the most common.
Class 1.0, class 0.5
GB/T 9119-2010, DIN, ANSI, JIS
Pulse, 4-20mA analog output,
RS485 (Modbus-RTU protocol), HART
ExdIIBT6 (explosion proof type)
SI-3204 Flange Type Turbine FLow Meter is a new generation turbine flow meter,
- High accuracy (regular accuracy±1%R, ±0.5%R, highest accuracy±0.2% R);
- Good repeatability (short-term one reaches 0.05%–0.2%)
- With no zero drift and strong anti-interference capacity.
- High frequency (3-4kHz) can be achieved, and has high resolution.
- Wide range ratio: medium or large diameter may reach 1:20, and small diameters are 1:10.
- Compact and light weight structure, convenient installation and maintenance, extensive application ability.
- Insertion type can be made applicable to large normal diameters measurement