Turbine flowmeters are available in a variety of mounting styles including threads, flanges, and tri clamps.
Among them, the flange turbine flowmeter is the most common.
The SI-3204 flange type turbine flowmeter:
simple installation, convenient disassembly,
high strength and good sealing performance.
Class 1.0, class 0.5
GB/T 9119-2010, DIN, ANSI, JIS
Pulse, 4-20mA analog output,
RS485 (Modbus-RTU protocol), HART
ExdIIBT6 (explosion proof type)
SI-3204 Flange Type Turbine FLow Meter is a new generation turbine flow meter,
which was designed with advanced flow technologies both home and aboard.
The product possesses advantages of simple structure, light in weight,
high accuracy, good repeatability, short response time,
easy installation, etc.
It could be used widely in measurement of closed pipe system for pure liquid,
that will not react with 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 2Cr13, Al2O3 and hard alloys.
- High accuracy (regular accuracy±1%R, ±0.5%R, highest accuracy±0.2% R);
- Good repeatability (short-term one reaches 0.05%–0.2%)
- With no zero drift and strong anti-interference capacity.
- High frequency (3-4kHz) can be achieved, and has high resolution.
- Wide range ratio: medium or large diameter may reach 1:20, and small diameters are 1:10.
- Compact and light weight structure, convenient installation and maintenance, extensive application ability.
- Insertion type can be made applicable to large normal diameters measurement