Class 1.0, class 0.5
sensor IP65, IP68 optional
304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- The electrode material: stainless steel, Hastelloy B, Hastelloy C, titanium, tantalum, platinum.
- power supply mode: 220V, 24V DC
- self-diagnosis alarm, empty load detection alarm, flow upper and lower limit alarm and two-pole flow value alarm output.
- with RS485, RS232, Hart and Modbus and other digital communication signal output.
- Accuracy: Default type: ±1.0%R High accuracy type: ±0.5%R
- Manufactured by anti-corrosive and rust proof material, suitable for sanitary industries;
- Product with easy maintenance connection, could be used for fast installation and maintenance;
- High accuracy and good repeatability.
Sanitary Flow Meter, also called the tri-clamp flow meter. Sanitary Flow Meters have stainless steel bodies and come standard with Tri-Clover fittings. Sanitary flow meter meets the requirements of the food, and beverage company industries.
Wastewater flow meter
Wastewater Flow meters are flowmeters for water and wastewater treatment. Electromagnetic flow meters are suitable for open channel and underground industrial water pipes. Magnetic flow meters can be Remote type, compact type, insertion type.
Turbine type flow meter
Turbine type flow meter is one type of mechanical flow meters. Turbine flow meter use the mechanical energy of the liquid to rotate a rotor in the flow stream. Turbine flow meters measure the velocity of a variety of liquids (oil, water), gases (natural gas) and vapors.
Water Flow Meter Types
Water Flow Meters are flow meters measure and show the flow rate of water flow. Water flow measurement is important for inductrial applications, like the wastewater treatment. In principle, water flow meter types are: Electromagnetic (magnetic), Turbine, Ultrasonic, and DP