SI-3112 GPRS Electromagnetic Flow Meter, is an Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter,
specially designed sensor excitation system and high-performance lithium battery power supply system,
and adopts 16-bit embedded ultra-micro power processor,
full digital signal processing, stable measurement,
high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability.
Features such as automatic bidirectional flow measurement,
on-site instantaneous flow, positive and negative cumulative total display,
self-diagnosis fault alarm, GSM data infinity transfer, etc.
Users can realize traffic data through powerful GSM/GPRS remote management software system.
GPRS wireless communication, storage, data analysis and other functions.
0.5% to 2.0% of reading
Straight pipe required
Up stream≥5DN, down stream≥3DN
SI-3112 GPRS Electromagnetic Flow Meter is hallmarked by its high performance field-proven technology.
It is being widely used in industries such as petroleum,
chemical engineering, iron and steel, food, electricpower,
paper making, water treatment, petrochemical, medicine etc.
- High pressure sensor with PFA liner, is resistant to high pressure and negative pressure, and available to chemistry and corrosive solution.
- GPRS communication supports two modes of TCP and UDP, and supports two connection modes of IP address and dynamic domain name.
- Integration of acquisition and transmission, improving system reliability and reducing costs;
- Do not crash, automatically restore after dropped calls;
- GPRS remote online setting and short message remote setting function;
- Provide user setting software, open interface
- Good waterproof performance