Maximum diving depth
Submersible electromagnetic flow meter is not only have measuring accurate of common electromagnetic flow meter,
stable and reliable in work,
but also have the below feature:
- Measure the flow of non-full tubes (round tubes, egg tubes or other shaped tubes)
- Measurement channel (circular channel, rectangular channel or other shaped channel) flow
- Measure natural river and stream flow
- Measuring sewage discharge channels or pipeline (sewer) flow
- Measure forward and reverse flow rates and flow rates
- Provide instantaneous flow value and cumulative flow value
- output signal: RS-485, Modbus, 4-20Ma current signal and multi-channel switch
- the sensor can work long-term under the harsh site and sewage water quality
- optional SMS or GPRS wireless module to achieve remote telemetry
- the sensor shell is polycarbonate, protection class IP68
- built-in automatic temperature compensation
- the blind zone can be adjusted to shield the interference signal near the probe
|Accuracy||±0.5%,±2.5%( when it use together with the simulation sensor use)|
|Maximum diving depth||10m|
|Electrode material||stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Communication||RS232 or RS485|
|Power supply||24VDCor 220VAC|
|Display||LCD big screen back light display can show instantaneous flow rate, flow velocity, pressure, the total numbers of positive and negative cumulative battery level, clock and alarm prompt etc.|
Installation location selection
1.Choose the even (dark) channel cross-section uniform, stable flow of water for the sensor installation position.
The sensor is mounted on the ram and ensures that the sensor is fully submerged under the liquid surface. The ram must have sufficient strength to support the sensor and be subjected to liquid power.
2.The straight length of the channel should be at least 5 times the channel width
3.The flow direction on the sensor and the measured medium flow direction in the channel must be the same.
Sensor diameter selection
Note:The value in the table is (sensor diameter mm) × (the total number of sensors and shunt models)
Electromagnetic flow sensor and simulation sensor together
Confirm the following parameters before order:
1.channel shape:Rectangular, trapezoidal, or other shape channels?
2.Channel width and height?
3.channel maximum flow?
|Cable||15||Standard cable length|
|**||Customized(over 15m charge)|
is designed for:
Apply to measurement of the open channel, the close conduit, the river.
Apply to measurement of the round, the rectangular, the trapezoidal, and the channels of others shape.