SI-3110 Submersible Electromagnetic Flow meter,
consists of diving electromagnetic flow sensor and electromagnetic flow converter.
In the continuous measurement of agricultural irrigation in open channel,
and close conduit or conducting liquid volume flow in the pipeline.
Submersible Electromagnetic Flow meter will be widely used in drainage of cities and towns,
sewage treatment, water conservancy project, irrigation and other departments of the flow measurement.
Maximum diving depth
Submersible electromagnetic flow meter is not only have measuring accurate of common electromagnetic flow meter,
stable and reliable in work,
but also have the below feature:
- Measure the flow of non-full tubes (round tubes, egg tubes or other shaped tubes)
- Measurement channel (circular channel, rectangular channel or other shaped channel) flow
- Measure natural river and stream flow
- Measuring sewage discharge channels or pipeline (sewer) flow
- Measure forward and reverse flow rates and flow rates
- Provide instantaneous flow value and cumulative flow value
- output signal: RS-485, Modbus, 4-20Ma current signal and multi-channel switch
- the sensor can work long-term under the harsh site and sewage water quality
- optional SMS or GPRS wireless module to achieve remote telemetry
- the sensor shell is polycarbonate, protection class IP68
- built-in automatic temperature compensation
- the blind zone can be adjusted to shield the interference signal near the probe