These meters are applicable for all conductive liquids, such as:
Domestic water, industrial water, raw water, ground water, urban sewage, industrial wastewater, the processed neutral pulp, pulp slurry, etc
|Electrode||316L (Suitable for domestic water, industrial water, raw water, underground water, sewage, etc.; not applicable to acid and alkali salt)|
Chloroprene rubber(CR), polyurethane rubber(PU)
- Unaffected by the temperature, pressure, density,or viscosity of the liquid.
- Able to detect liquids that include contaminants (solids, air bubbles)
- There is no pressure loss.
- No moving parts (improves reliability)
- Only the lining and electrodes contact with the media, are able to ensure long-term use.
- Multi-electrode structure ensures high accuracy.
- Bidirectional measurement system can be used for measuring forward flux and reverse flux.