- Medium:conductive liquid, like such as milk, fruit juice, medicine.Accuracy: class 0.5 or 0.2
- Diameter: DN10~DN100 (mm)Flow rate range: 0.3~10m/s
- Electrode: 316L stainless steelLiner material: PTFEFlange and housing material: 20# carbon steel, 304 stainless steel
- Power supply: 220VAC±20%, 24VDC or battery
1. Measurement result will not be affected by change of density,
viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductive rate
2. Product with good anti-corrosion and abrasion resistance performance.
3. Full digital process, strong anti-interference performance,
operating reliable with high accuracy and wide range of flow rate.
4. Super low voltage EMI switch power supply,
which could ensure fast response for voltage changes and good resistance on EMI
5. LCD display content could be shifted between Chinese and English, and other languages
(Spanish, Japanese, Korean, French and so on) could be customized.
6. Product is manufactured with SMD devices and SMT technology,
which provides high reliability circuits.
7. With self checking and diagnosis function.
Sanitary Flow Meter, also called the tri-clamp flow meter. Sanitary Flow Meters have stainless steel bodies and come standard with Tri-Clover fittings. Sanitary flow meter meets the requirements of the food, and beverage company industries.
Wastewater Flow meters are flowmeters for water and wastewater treatment. Electromagnetic flow meters are suitable for open channel and underground industrial water pipes. Magnetic flow meters can be Remote type, compact type, insertion type.
Turbine type flow meter is one type of mechanical flow meters. Turbine flow meter use the mechanical energy of the liquid to rotate a rotor in the flow stream. Turbine flow meters measure the velocity of a variety of liquids (oil, water), gases (natural gas) and vapors.
Water Flow Meters are flow meters measure and show the flow rate of water flow. Water flow measurement is important for inductrial applications, like the wastewater treatment. In principle, water flow meter types are: Electromagnetic (magnetic), Turbine, Ultrasonic, and DP.