Water Flow Meters are flow meters measure and show the flow rate of water flow. Water flow measurement is important for inductrial applications, like the wastewater treatment. In principle, water flow meter types are: Electromagnetic (magnetic), Turbine, Ultrasonic, and DP. Coriolis and Oval Gear flow meters can also work for water flow measurement. These water flow meters, optional with digital display, battery, analog or pulse output. Material can be 316 stainless steel or special material.
The remote type is with high IP protection class and can be installed in different locations for the transmitter and converter. Output signal can pulse,4-20mA or with RS485 communication.
Coriolis Liquid Mass Flow Meter, is the mass flow meter for liquid flow measurement. Like diesel fuel, and other liquid flow. Thermal mass flow meters are for gas flow measurement. Coriolis mass flow meters are for liquids.
SI-3701 Orifice Plate Flow Meter, is a high range specific differential pressure flow device, which is composed of standard orifice plate and multi-parameter differential pressure transmitter. (or differential pressure , temperature and pressure transmitter)
What are the different types of flow meters?
- Differential Head type
- Differential Area type (Rotameters)
- Electromagnetic flowmeters
- Ultrasonic flowmeters
- Positive Displacement Meters
- Coriolis Mass flowmeter
- Thermal Mass flowmeters
What is a water flow meter?
Magnetic flow meter for water flow measurement.
- Design Pressure: 20 BARS to 172 BARS
- Design Temperature: Upto 120 deg.C with teflon liners / 180 Deg.C with ceramic liners
- Sizes: 2.5 mm to 3000 mm
- Fluids : Liquids (clean/ corrosive/dirty/viscous/ slurry)
- Velocity range: 0.1 to 10 m/s
- MOC: Liners: ceramic/ teflon/rubber : Electrodes: Platinum/ hastelloy/SS
- Accuracy: It varies from ±0.5% to ±1% of actual flow.
- Rangeability is 10:1
- Upstream length/ Downstream straight length is 10 / 5
- Flow rate unaffected by fluid density, consistency, viscosity, turbulence, or piping configuration.
- Highly accurate due to absence of moving parts/ external sensing lines
- Corrosion-resistant using Teflon liner and platinum electrodes
- Wide flow measuring ranges & no pressure drop