The SI-3207 small Diameter (small flow) liquid turbine flow meter,
is a precision flow measuring instrument,
that can be used to measure the flow and total volume of liquids.
The structure is explosion-proof and can show the total flow, instantaneous flow and percentage of flow fullness.
It is widely used in measurement and control systems in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical, scientific research and other fields.
Sensors equipped with sanitary fittings can be used in the pharmaceutical industry.
|Accuracy||1.0%, 0.5% to 2.0% of reading|
|Pressure||1.6 Map, 2.5Mpa, 6.4Mpa, 25Mpa, 40Mpa|
|Output||pulse output, 4~20mA, RS485 or Hart Protocol|
|Power||24VDC, 12V DC,220VAC, battery|
- Flow sensor diameter: 3/8”, 10mm
- Accuracy level: ±1.0%;
- Liquid flow range: 0.2~1.2 m3/h or 0.15-1.5 m3/h
- Ambient temperature: -20 ° C ~ +50 ° C;
- Medium temperature: measuring liquid: -20 ° C ~ +120 ° C;
- Nominal pressure: 1.6 Map, 2.5Mpa, 6.4Mpa, 25Mpa;
- Explosion-proof grade: ExdIIBT4;
- Connection method: threaded connection, flange connection, etc.;
- Output function: pulse output, 4~20mA, RS485 or Hart Protocol
- Turbine flow sensor material: stainless steel 304 or 316
- Power supply : 24VDC, 12V DC,220VAC, battery
Sanitary Flow Meter
Sanitary Flow Meter, also called the tri-clamp flow meter. Sanitary Flow Meters have stainless steel bodies and come standard with Tri-Clover fittings.
Wastewater flow meter
Wastewater Flow meters are flowmeters for water and wastewater treatment. Electromagnetic flow meters are suitable for open channel and underground industrial water pipes. Magnetic flow meters can be Remote type, compact type, insertion type. And ultrasonic flow meters are another choice, if you can not change your pipes. Both ultrasonic flow meters and magmeters are inline flow meters.