SI-3401 Handheld ultrasonic flowmeter is a patrol-type flow measuring instrument.
The sensor has only one clamp on type, which realizes non-contact measurement.
The sensor is installed on the outer wall of the pipeline to complete the measurement of the flow.
It has small volume and convenient carrying. Measure accurate features.
- Portable ultrasonic Flow meter with a 1% accuracy
- Repeatability 0.2%
- Positive, Negative and Net Totalizer
- 4-Line LCD Display
- Clamp On Transducers
- RS232 Output
|Items||Performance & Parameter|
|Insulate RS232 serial interface, upgrade the flowmeter software by computer|
Twisted-pair cable, under 50 m;
RS485, transmission distance can over 1000m
|Material||Steel, Stainless steel, Cast iron, Copper, Cement pipe, PVC, Aluminum etc.|
Such as Water (hot water, chilled water, sea water, waste water, etc.);
Oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel fuel oil etc.) etc.
|Turbidity||No more than 10000ppm and less bubble|
|Temp.||Transmitter:-20~60℃; Flow Transducer:-30~ 160℃|
|Humidity||Transmitter: 85%RH; Flow Transducer:IP67|
|Power Supply||3 AAA built-in Ni-MH batteries 1.2V(operation for over 12 h); 90V-260VAC adapter|
PS :Standard configuration= SI-3401-TM+5m×2 cable+ Stretcher+ Coolant(1pc)+Carrying case +Ruler
- Cooling and heating fluid measurements
- Water and wastewater measurements
- Monitoring and controlling of HVAC systems
- Fuel and oil consumption measurements
- Checking other flow meters
- Interface detection
- Offshore applications
- Automated process control
- Petroleum products
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc
- Beverage, food and pharmaceutical processors
- Secondary sewage, waste treatment, etc.
- Power plants, Metallurgy and miming applications
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection