The SI-3206 High Pressure Turbine Flow Meter series of turbine flow meters is ideal,
when measuring the flow of fluids under high pressure, such as in hydraulic testing.
It is also perfect for chemical injection systems,
as it withstands pressures up to 20,000 psi and is available in a variety of flow ranges (0.08 to 32 gallons/minute).
0.5% to 2.0% of reading
Straight pipe required
Up stream≥5DN, down stream≥3DN
- Low cost.
- Outstanding accuracy.
- Provides wide flow ranges (10:1 to 100:1 turndown ranges available).
- One piece 316/316L S/S Construction for most pressures.
- For use with unique Hoffer high pressure 316/316L or carbon steel mating flange kits, supplied complete with SAE J429 Grade 8 high yield strength bolts and “O” rings.
- Operate over a wide range of temperatures.
- Sizes DN15 through DN300. Pressure ratings up to 40MPa.
- Larger sizes and pressures available upon request. Contact factory.