SI-3602 High temperature Oval Gear Flow Meter, categorized as positive displacement flow technology.
When liquid flows through this type of positive displacement flowmeter,
these magnets transmit a high resolution pulse output.
The output signal can be processed externally via a remote display controller or PLC or via a variety of output/display options.
Also, oval gear flow meter is particular suitable for measurement of fuel oil.
1. High measurement accuracy: 0.2 and 0.5;
2. The mechanism is simple, sturdy and reliable.
3. Particularly suitable for measuring medium with high viscosity
4. Easy to install. There is no need for straight pipe sections before and after the flowmeter, and there is no need to install straight pipe sections.
5, Cast iron oval gear flowmeter, widely used in various oil products and measurement of non-corrosive liquid medium for cast iron
6. Cast steel oval gear flow meter for measuring high pressure and low corrosive medium
7, Stainless steel oval gear flowmeter, widely used in corrosive liquid media, such as acid, alkali, salt
8. In order to prevent the gear of the flowmeter from being jammed by impurities, a filter must be installed upstream of the flowmeter.
9, Explosion-proof grade: ExiaIICT6
|Category||cast iron high temp.||cast steel high temp.||stainless steel high temp.|
|Nominal pressure MPa||1.0 1.6||2.5 4.0 6.4||1.0 1.6|
|Medium viscosity||2~200 mpa.s|
rate range (m3/h)
|Nominal diameter||Class 0.5||Class 0.2||Class 0.5||Class 0.2||Class 0.5||Class 0.2|
In addition to regular products, we support customization
|Housing material||TA||Cast iron|
Industrial gear flow meters are designed for a variety of chemical applications.
Suitable for viscous, non abrasive, clean liquids like:
- Chemical Production: caustic soda, potassium hydroxide, acetic acid, demineralized water
- Food Industry: sugar solutions, syrups, oils, sauces, beverages, honey, molasses, milk products, juices, chocolate, alcohol, ethanol and coatings
- Pharmaceutical Industry: alcohols, syrups, glycerines and coatings
- Cosmetics Industry: shampoos, gels, perfumes and creams
- Oil and Gas Industry: fuels, lubricants and petro-derivatives
- Water and Wastewater Industry: chemicals, fluoride and acids
- Pulp and Paper Industries: wax finishes, perfumes, dyes and acids in the pulp and paper industries
- Printing: solvents and inks
- Automotive: transmission fluid, glycol, low viscosity climatization liquids and hydraulic oil
- Textiles: dyes, bleach and chemicals
- Petroleum Industry: oils, gasoline, biodiesel, additives and kerosene
- Paint: solvent and latex based paints
- Shipbuilding: lubricating oil, fuels ,marine oil
- Mining Industry: oils, fuels, lubricants
- Metal Industry: heating oil, fuels, oils
- Glue Industry: acrylic water based glue, solvents, cleaning agents