High temperature pressure transducers are designed for high temperature gas, steam and liquid pressure measurement. With cooling element, our high temperature pressure transducers can withstand high temperatures up to 300℃~500℃~800℃~1200℃. The pressure is up to 14503.8 psig (100MPa). The high temperature differential pressure transmitter can also meet high temperatures of 600℃~800℃.
Our High temperature pressure transducers and differential pressure transmitters are available in mV, 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC or 0-5 VDC output configurations. There is also HART protocol, and RS485 communication is optional.
Featured High Temperature Pressure Transducers
SI-2088 High Temperature Pressure Sensor
SI-2088S Ultra High Temperature Pressure Sensor-Water Cooling
SI-706 Combined Pressure and Temperature Transmitter
SI-90 High Temperature Dynamic-High Frequency Pressure Sensor
SI-804DP Small Differential Pressure Sensor
SI-8051DG Monocrystalline Silicon High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transducer
More solutions for high and low temperature measurement
- Fluid Pressure Sensors for Industrial Liquids Pressure Measurement
- Industrial HART Pressure Transmitters and DP Transmitters
- Industrial Pressure Transmitters: 7 Sensor Principles and 4 Main Types!
- Pipe Flow vs Pressure – Relationship & Calculate Tools
- Pressure Transducer Troubleshooting: Expert Insights & Tips
- Fluid Pressure Guide: Static Pressure Vs. Dynamic Pressure Vs. Total Pressure
- Steam Pressure Sensor/transducer for Industrial Steam Measurement
- How to Choose the Right Heating Oil Flow Meter for Your Business
- Gauge Pressure vs Absolute Pressure | Differences and Relationships
- Industrial Water Pressure Sensors | Selection Guide
- How to calibrate a pressure transmitter? How often?
- 10 Point Guide! Selection of Pressure Transmitters
- Industrial Liquid Nitrogen Flow Meters
- Flowmeters for Cryogenic Fluids Flow Measurement
High Temperature Pressure Transducers and differential pressure transmitters are mainly used for pressure measurement of high temperature media. By adding a cooling element, the pressure medium such as the measured high-temperature gas and liquid can be cooled, which can effectively reduce the temperature of the pressure medium and reduce the impact of the pressure pulsation of the pressure medium on the pressure gauge. The pressure transmitter can measure high-pressure media accurately for a long time, and is often used for pressure measurement of high-temperature media such as unsaturated steam.
We at Sino-Inst supply high quality industrial pressure transmitters. Supports customization of installation threads, signal output, temperature, pressure range and other parameters.
If you need to purchase High Temperature Pressure Transducers or have related technical questions, please feel free to contact our engineers!